The Trump Inauguration will include just two official balls, plus one to honor the U.S. armed forces and first responders. Check back for details.
These events have been announced and many of them have tickets on sale now. Most events are open to members and non-members of the organization. (In order by date)
Sister Cities International Inaugural Gala
– January 17, 2017. Location and more details to be announced. The Gala will showcase the role of citizen diplomats in furthering peace across the world. Tickets: $150-$250.
Inauguration Week Cruises
– January 18-22, 2017. Celebrate like a commander-in-chief aboard the Odyssey or the Spirit of Washington.
The cruises offer picturesque views of the Potomac, lunch, brunch or dinner and live music and dancing. Prices range from $59.90-$162.90 per adult, and $35.95 -$127.90 per child.
– January 18, 2017. Omni Shoreham Hotel, 2500 Calvert St. NW Washington DC. Sponsored by the Kentucky Society of Washington.
The inaugural celebration will feature an exclusive Kentucky Bourbon Trail (®) Reception with legendary members of the Kentucky Distillers’ Association, providing guests with the opportunity to taste a selection of Kentucky Bourbons and hear firsthand about the history and distilling process of each featured product. Tickets: $300-350.
Black Tie and Boots Inaugural Ball
– January 19, 2017. Gaylord National Resort, 201 Waterfront St., National Harbor, MD. Sponsored by the Texas State Society of Washington DC, the celebration is well known for its Texas-sized pomp and circumstance. Tickets: $275.
Li Gazette 2017
– January 19, 2017. Location and details to be announced. The celebration will honor the Obama Clinton Bush Bush Carter Reagan and 2017 President-elect highlights with formal balls and after parties.
Arkansas Inaugural Gala
– January 19, 2017. Location and details to be announced. The event salutes the state of Arkansas and celebrates the inauguration of President. Entertainment will be presented by Arkansas-based entertainers.
All American Inaugural Ball
– January 19, 2017. Hyatt Regency Washington, Capitol Hill, 400 New Jersey Ave. NW Washington, DC. The event is a tribute to the myriad of American heroes who sacrifice on behalf of others every day. Guests will enjoy live performances, a comedy show, strolling entertainers and more. Tickets: $150-350.
Garden State Inaugural Gala
– January 19, 2017. Washington Court Hotel. 525 New Jersey Ave. NW, Washington DC. Sponsored by the New Jersey State Society. Dance to the live and legendary Springsteen tribute band, the B-Street Band. Dine in the upscale Boardwalk Café, enjoy four-hour open bars throughout, and compete for prizes in the Classic Amusements Fun Zone and the Wildwood Boardwalk Arcade.
2017 Inaugural Heartland Ball
– January 19, 2017. Illinois State Society Inaugural Gala – Marriott Marquis, 901 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC. The celebration will highlight the sights, sounds, and cuisine of Illinois with multiple open bars, heavy hors d’oeuvres and buffet stations, live music, dancing, and more. Tickets: $275.
South Carolina Presidential Inaugural Ball
– January 19, 2017. Smithsonian American Art Museum and National Portrait Gallery, 8th St NW & F St NW, Washington, DC. The South Carolina State Society, Inc. of Washington, DC is a nonprofit section organization that connects South Carolinians in the nation’s Capital and surrounding areas. Tickets will go on sale November 9, the day after the election.
The Vettys Inaugural Ball and Awards
– January 20, 2017. The Hay-Adams, 800 16th St NW, Washington, DC. The event is hosted by the Coalition to Salute American Heroes, Military Order of the Purple Heart and Disabled American Veterans with Paralyzed Veterans of America as a non-partisan celebration. Tickets: $350-1250.
Inauguration Day at the Newseum
– January 20, 2017. Newseum, 555 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC. This is a one-of-a-kind, all-inclusive Presidential Inauguration Celebration Experience from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Newseum, an interactive museum of free expression located steps from the inaugural parade route on historic Pennsylvania Avenue, will offer guests a front-row seat to history as the 45th president of the United States takes the oath of office at the U.S. Capitol and leads the inaugural parade past the Newseum to the White House. Tickets: $350-$500.
Native Nations Inaugural Ball
– January 20, 2017. National Museum of the American Indian, 4th St and Independence Ave NW Washington DC. The ball will launch the campaign to build the National Native American Veterans Memorial on the museum’s grounds, and it is scheduled to be completed by Veterans Day 2020. On January 21 and 22, the museum will host a free event, “Out of Many: A Multicultural Celebration of Music and Dance.” featuring Native performers from across the country.
Great American Inaugural Ball 2017
– January 20, 2017. MGM National Harbor, National Harbor, MD. Tickets: $200-500. All revelers will enjoy open bars and elegant food stations in multiple event spaces including a spacious 3,000-person theater, a lavish grand ballroom, and the MGM’s massive casino where guests can try their luck at slots, table games, and poker.
Inaugural Ball 2017
: Celebrating Education in the Digital Age – January 20, 2017. Folger Shakespeare Library, 201 E. Capitol St.SE Washington DC. Sponsored by the National Coalition for Technology in Education and Training, the black tie affair is hosted by the nation’s technology and education leaders as they honor the swearing-in of America’s President and Congress.
Dardanella: The Great Gatsby Presidential Inaugural Ball
– January 20, 2017. National Portrait Gallery & Smithsonian American Art Museum, 8th St NW & F St NW, Washington, DC.. A non-political political event! A chance to step back to the end of the 1st World War, the Volstead Act (in memoriam), Prohibition, Women’s Suffrage, and the roaring sights and sounds of the 1920’s. 11 piece orchestras, dance lessons, performances, contests, vintage paper moon photo sets and more, all in White Tie / Black Tie. Open Bar & Hors D’oeuvres included. Tickets: $150-$450.
Salute to Heroes Inaugural Ball
– January 20, 2017. The Renaissance Washington, 999 Ninth St. NW, Washington, DC. The American Legion and Veterans Inaugural Committee host a tribute to America’s Medal of Honor recipients and newly sworn in President Donald Trump. Comedian Drew Carey will emcee the event. The evening will feature a special performance by Rascal Flatts lead vocalist Gary LeVox, joined by songwriters Neil Thrasher and Wendell Mobley, presented by Songs for Sound. Guests at the Veterans Inaugural Ball will also include senior military officers, elected and government officials, celebrities, corporate citizens and other members of the Armed Forces. Tickets: $300.
Gays for Trump Inaugural Ball
– January 20, 2017. William F. Bolger Center, 9600 Newbridge Dr, Potomac, MD. TRUMP TRAIN Inaugural Ball benefiting the Gays for Trump Organization. All Deplorables, LGBT, & Allies are Invited. Dress to Impress, Costumes, Drag, Dressy, Flashy, Be Yourself! Three course meal, 4 hour open bar and reception. Tickets: $199. Special Rate & Code for Rooms are available.
Inauguration Debate Showcase & Gala
– January 20 and 20, 2017. Impact Hub DC, 419 7th Street NW Washington, DC. Sponsored by the DC Urban Debate League. Enjoy a night of discourse, debate, civil conversation, discussion and fun on this historic day. There will be four different showcases for the evening. Also musicians, actors, singers and dancers will showcase their talents beyond the debate room. Tickets: $50 Friday, $100 Saturday and $125 for both nights.
Washingtonian Inaugural Ball
– January 21, 2017. National Portrait Gallery and Smithsonian American Art Museum. 8th and F Streets, NW, Washington, DC. The Washingtonian Inaugural Ball is a nonpartisan event including dinner, open bar, live music, dancing, and more. Tickets: $275-$350.
Black Tie & Boots – 2017 Presidential Inaugural Ball
Will Donald Trump Have An Inauguration Ball? Yes, And Here’s What We Know So Far. ABC News reports that the inaugural events will kick off on Thursday, Jan. 19, with Trump attending a wreath laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery. The ceremony will be followed by the “Make America Great Again! Welcome Celebration” at the Lincoln Memorial, featuring a speech by Trump and a concert. On Friday, Jan. 20, opening remarks for the swearing-in ceremony will begin at 11:30 a.m., and Trump will take the oath of office at noon. The ceremony will be followed by a parade that will travel from the Capitol to the White House.
Many events are also being held to empower and unite those opposed to the policies of the incoming President. See a guide to Inauguration Protests, Rallies and Anti-Balls in Washington DC.
Hotels and Accommodations in Washington DC
Searches related to deploraball: maga3x, clarendon ballroom, jack posobiec, national press club, mike cernovich, gab, gop ball, Rick Scott Florida Sunshine Ball, Official Inaugural Balls